In addition to holding technical positions in the company, an ASP may also be in charge of program management or supervisory positions. Being an ASP certification holder you will be able to make a huge contribution to a project, operation, or design team. This can be done by using your knowledge of safety concepts and expertise in fundamental safety assurance methodologies. The role of an ASP may include coordinating safety activities, conducting basic safety analyses, identifying hazardous situations, and recommending or overseeing the implementation of risk-reduction measures as necessary.
About P2Safety Associate Safety Professional® (ASP®) – Exam Prep
The Associate Safety Professional (ASP) certification program is offered by BCSP in the United States and is a middle management level certification. P2Safety is an independent training provider of ASP Exam Preparation courses online. The P2Safety preparation program is designed to provide exam focused knowledge and practice material in accordance with the Examination blueprint V10.
“Become a certified professional. Enhance the safety of the workplace. Become more successful. Every day, we work together to protect people”.
Eligibility for ASP – Requirements:
Will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any field or an associate in safety, health, or the environment
- The associate degree must include at least four courses with at least 12 semester hours/18 quarter hours of study in the safety, health, or environmental domains covered in the ASP examination blueprint
- Will have one (1) year of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties
- Must pass the ASP examination
- Maintenance of certification
- Annual renewal fee
- Recertification requirements
P2Safety Associate Safety Professional® (ASP®) – Exam Preparation
Apply for ASP certification on BCSP Website (link: https://www.bcsp.org/), use BCSP P2Safety Associate Safety Professional® (ASP®) – Exam Preparation as your ASP study guide, and find information on the certification’s examination by using the buttons below.
Purchase, schedule, and take the exam
By logging into “My Profile” at bcsp.org and selecting the “Purchase Exam” menu button, you are able to purchase an examination at any time following approval of your application. In addition, you have one (1) year from the date of approval of your application to purchase and sit for the exam, and you may sit for the exam at any time after a six-week waiting period from the date of your last attempt. You will be notified by BCSP of your eligibility to sit for the examination so that you can schedule a time that is convenient for you.
ASP® (Associate Safety Professional) Exam Preparation – Why P2Safety
In addition to providing quality services to its national and international clients, P2Safety offers value-added advisory, professional training & development, auditing and inspection services in the areas of occupational health and safety, environment, energy and quality.
- The pool of trainers includes CSPs, ASPs, CRSPs, CIHs, CRSPs, CMIOSHs, CFIOSHs, PMPs, and engineers
- The most economically viable market compared to the international market
- Focuses on the core concepts of safety in all blueprints and major course content
- To prepare for the big day, take a practice test (including real-time software).
- Get prompt communication by subscribing to WhatsApp
- Assisting students until they have mastered ASP/CSP
Associate Safety Professional(ASP)
Course Presentation (PPT)
Mock Up Quiz’s