An individual who is a CSP candidate typically implements safety management systems, performs worksite assessments in order to determine risks, assesses potential hazards and controls, evaluates risks and hazard control measures, investigates incidents, maintains and evaluates incident and loss records, and prepares emergency response plans, among other possible duties. CSPs may also be responsible for environmental management systems, including managing programs covering up to 1,000 employees.
Most industries, including petroleum exploration, production, and refining, manufacturing, construction, healthcare, and insurance, have safety responsibilities at this level.
About P2Safety Certified Safety Professional® (CSP®) – Exam Prep
The Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification program is offered by BCSP in the United States and is a middle management level certification. P2Safety is an independent training provider of CSP Exam Preparation courses online. The P2Safety preparation program is designed to provide exam focused knowledge and practice material in accordance with the Examination blueprint V10.
“Become a certified professional. Enhance the safety of the workplace. Become more successful. Every day, we work together to protect people”.
Eligibility for CSP – Requirements:
- Will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree = Will have four (4) years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties
- Will have a BCSP Qualified Credential (anyone of below):
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)**
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP)
- Transitional Safety Practitioner (TSP)**
- Certified Industrial Hygienist® (CIH®)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)**
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)**
- CP-12 Professional Certificate in Safety and Occupational Health, U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center (ACRC)**
- Certified Safety Engineer (CSE), as administered by the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS), People’s Republic of China (PRC)**
- Master in Occupational Safety and Health, International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITC-ILO)**
- NEBOSH National or International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Professional Member of the Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO)
- Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety, as issued by the State Government Departments Boards of Technical Education, Government of India
- Must pass the CSP examination
- Maintenance of certification
- Annual renewal fee
- Recertification requirements
P2Safety Certified Safety Professional® (CSP®) – Exam Preparation
Apply for CSP certification on BCSP Website (link: https://www.bcsp.org/), use BCSP P2Safety Certified Safety Professional® (CSP®) – Exam Preparation as your CSP study guide, and find information on the certification’s examination by using the buttons below.
Purchase, schedule, and take the exam
By logging into “My Profile” at bcsp.org and selecting the “Purchase Exam” menu button, you are able to purchase an examination at any time following approval of your application. In addition, you have one (1) year from the date of approval of your application to purchase and sit for the exam, and you may sit for the exam at any time after a six-week waiting period from the date of your last attempt. You will be notified by BCSP of your eligibility to sit for the examination so that you can schedule a time that is convenient for you.
CSP® (Certified Safety Professional) Exam Preparation – Why P2Safety
In addition to providing quality services to its national and international clients, P2Safety offers value-added advisory, professional training & development, auditing and inspection services in the areas of occupational health and safety, environment, energy and quality.
- The pool of trainers includes ASPs, CSPs, CRSPs, CIHs, CRSPs, CMIOSHs, CFIOSHs, PMPs, and engineers
- The most economically viable market compared to the international market
- Focuses on the core concepts of safety in all blueprints and major course content
- To prepare for the big day, take a practice test (including real-time software).
- Get prompt communication by subscribing to WhatsApp
- Assisting students until they have mastered ASP/CSP
Certified Safety Professional(CSP)
Course Presentation (PPT)
Mock Up Quiz’s