It is the Safety Management Specialist (SMS) certification for individuals with exceptional safety knowledge based on years of experience in the field. This award recognizes professionals with 10+ years of experience in the field of safety, health, and environmental (SH&E) and the management skills necessary for the safe operation of a company.
As part of their job duties, SMSs apply their safety management skills on a full-time or part-time basis. A safety management system’s activities include establishing and implementing the organization’s safety management system, managing risks, investigating incidents, preparing for emergencies, maintaining current knowledge of health, safety, and environment (SH&E) concepts, and identifying the safety business case.
About P2Safety Safety Management Specialist® (SMS®) – Exam Prep
The SMS certification program is offered by BCSP in the United States and is a middle management level certification. P2Safety is an independent training provider of SAFETY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST® (SMS®) Exam Preparation courses online. The P2Safety preparation program is designed to provide exam focused knowledge and practice material in accordance with the Examination blueprint V10.
“Become a certified Safety Management Specialist® (SMS®). Enhance the safety of the workplace. Become more successful. Every day, we work together to protect people”.
Eligibility for SAFETY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST® (SMS®) – Requirements:
- Will work part-time or full-time in occupational health or safety with a minimum 35% of job tasks related to the management of safety related programs, processes, procedures, and/or personnel
- Will have 10 years of experience in occupational health or safety
- Must pass the SMS examination
- Maintenance of certification
- Annual renewal fee
P2Safety Safety Management Specialist® (SMS®) – Exam Preparation
Apply for SMS® certification on BCSP Website (link: https://www.bcsp.org/), use Safety Management Specialist® (SMS®) P2Safety – Exam Preparation as your exam study guide, and find information on the certification’s examination by using the buttons below.
Purchase, schedule, and take the exam
By logging into “My Profile” at bcsp.org and selecting the “Purchase Exam” menu button, you are able to purchase an examination at any time following approval of your application. In addition, you have one (1) year from the date of approval of your application to purchase and sit for the exam, and you may sit for the exam at any time after a six-week waiting period from the date of your last attempt. You will be notified by BCSP of your eligibility to sit for the examination so that you can schedule a time that is convenient for you.
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST® (SMS®) Exam Preparation – Why P2Safety
In addition to providing quality services to its national and international clients, P2Safety offers value-added advisory, professional training & development, auditing and inspection services in the areas of occupational health and safety, environment, energy and quality.
- The pool of trainers includes ASPs, CSPs, SMSs,, CRSPs, CIHs, CRSPs, CMIOSHs, CFIOSHs, PMPs, and engineers
- The most economically viable market compared to the international market
- Focuses on the core concepts of safety in all blueprints and major course content
- To prepare for the big day, take a practice test (including real-time software).
- Get prompt communication by subscribing to WhatsApp
- Assisting students until they have mastered SMS
Safety Management Specialist
- Course Introduction
- Course Presentation (PPT)
- PDF Handouts
- Flash Cards
- Recorded Videos/Lectures
- Mock Up Quiz’s
- Useful Downloads
Add to cart